WordPress & WooCommerce
websites, e-shops and bespoke solutions
- E-representations for start-ups and growing companies
We create web applications that meet your needs and are easy to manage.
- Training & Support
We help you to manage WordPress on your own, or take care of it ourselves.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We make your sites easy to find and stand up in the internet.
- WordPress Ambulance for existing sites
Updating, improving, accelerating and increasing security.
What are the requirements for a small business website today?
Businesses are largely moving to the internet, now faster than ever before. The competition on the web is unprecedented, determined by commitment, differentiation and detail. What your future e-office should be like:
- Meaningful and accurate – focus on the customer’s real interests.
- Intuitive – with carefully tailored structure and layout. The elements are located exactly where the visitor knows to look for them.
- Mobile friendly – usable with any screen size. Mobile devices already account for more than 50% of the world’s internet traffic.
- Fast – you have up to 3 seconds to draw the customer’s attention. Pages must load within that time, also in mobile devices.
- Support search engine optimization – SEO settings built-in.
- Be scalable – grow with the company, the content management system may not become a restriction.
- Secure – about 30,000 websites are hacked around the world every day, and that number is growing at an accelerating rate.
Would you like to learn more about this?
Our WordPress Solutions
Enterprise web solutions from small “online business card” type landing pages to larger information systems. We create sites from scratch and develop existing pages.
Building e-shops based on WooCommerce to sell both products and/or services. Integrating the shop with popular payment and transport service providers.
WordPress can be used to create special solutions, such as a customer portal, event calendar, workflow or document management system.
WordPress already has a market share of about 40% worldwide, and this content management system is used on about 30,000 websites. WordPress has the largest developer community, a massive plugin directory, and great support materials online. WordPress code is open, efficient, SEO optimised and mobile friendly. WordPress has a wide range of customisation and development options, it is suitable for practically everyone. It can be said that WordPress is future-proof – there is always someone who can help you with technical issues.
Founders of Wallmarketing created their forst WordPress pages already in 2009. The experience in the field of online marketing and search engine optimisation dates back to even earlier time. We have managed smaller and larger software development projects – for example, the largest web environment to date has more than 200 content managers involved with it. However, over 90% of the companies are small and supporting them plays a key role in our daily activities. Contact us, let’s e-meet and talk more!